Friday, October 30, 2009

To Black.. To White....

I, then, start to clear my sight
when I've figured out if its black or its white.

I don't know what the concept of black and white is. To rephrase, I don't know what the concept of "the two" is to others... others around me.
I just sit. Do I see anything, something?
I don't know. I don't know how "the two" are perceived by them.

Somehow, I want to define "the two". Don't call me a filthy idealist. I want the definition to be rigorous, only for myself. Don't call me geocentric. My world, well... almost always, ends within myself.

I equate black to wrong/unjustified and white to right/justified.
Would it help me?
If am to to judge and/or to decide, I assign one of "the two" to the context.
But why would I do that?
.
.
.
If it's black, I stop.
STOP!
If it's white. I don't start to think again. I start to imagine.
I've heard the color white contains all of the rainbow.
So once "it" is figured out to be white, I start to pick out the colors, the color I want.
Colors that would make me happy. Nothing pleases me. So colors that would please others.
Its from the context I comprehend, from the context I start, start to.....!

And When I cant figure out whats wrong, whats right
I choose oblivion, hoping to get my colors back bright!


G.
13/Aug/2009.
Kol.

No comments:

Post a Comment