Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BLEH!!!!

I cannot make peace with the countless and prevalent definitions of Love. (Reasons are many)
I have a definition of my own. (At least, I think so)

I do not have much understanding of metaphors or of mathematics that can be applied to the non-physical world.

I believe that there are only two people with the same definition of Love and only they can be in a relationship that can be called "One Made In Heaven". (This is not any definition). This is what I believe. I don't want to be the "yet another guy who tries his hand at explaining something that is impossible to explain or even to discuss". And moreover, I don't think any generalization is possible. Everyone, almost everyone, defines it based on the experiences of his/her life. Yes, some borrow it from others. Some borrow it from the books. Some from the internet.

I hope I find MY Someone who has the same axiomatic definition of Love that I have. Someone whose life would synchronize with mine.


Its 4.30AM. Need to get some sleep.
To hell with the grammatical errors. G.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you find your someone in this chaotic world of definitions..

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled across ur blog..how i dunno..peace..

    ReplyDelete