Monday, April 5, 2010

Ten Minutes Before Expiration!!!!

I do not understand everything around me.
I am happy.

I want to listen to awesome meaningless Bollywood songs.
I want to keep believing that I can become a ruthless "businessman".
I want to keep believing that I can become a stand-up comedian too.
I want to play CS.
I want to build up my super PC within three years.
I want to have that perfect headphone.
I want to live.
I want to eat. I already do.
I want to dream. I already do.
I want to travel in all four dimensions at Godspeed.
I want to love.
I want to experience hatred, jealousy.
I want to learn playing UT, FIFA.
I want to see. I want to be blind.
I want to sleep. I want to study.(Surprised?)
I want to know.
I want to learn.
I want to forget.
I want to take. I want to give. I want to share.
I want to laugh. I want you to laugh.
I want to feel.
I want to go. I want to stay.
I want to finish off AC before I lay my hands on AC2.
I want to write more here. But I'll stop.
I want to delete this post. But I'll wait.

Govind.
Tick Tick Tick... Boom!!!
;)

1 comment: